Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello Family / Hola Familia

This is at the Argentine airport when we got there. The pictures are not the best but I still wanted to post them because they are really important to me. And yes I cried when I saw everyone. It is really nice seeing my family again. I love my family.

Esto es en el aeropuerto de Argentina cuando llegamos. Las fotos no salieron muy bien pero igualmente queria ponerlas porque son muy importantes para mi. Y si, llore cuando los vi a todos. Es re lindo volver a ver a mi familia. Amo a mi familia.


4 comments:

Belkycita said...

Yo tambien Llore!!!
disfruta mucho, y deja que te consientan!
Samuel esta grandisimo!!
Besos

Carla said...

Què grandes que estàn todos!!! Cuàntos hijitos tambièn!! Kevin està gigante, por favor, còmo creciò ese chico... todavìa me acuerdo las ùltimas veces que lo vì y no puedo creer lo grande que està... y Milton y Daiana, tambièn, re grandes...
Què lindas fotos, Pri. Llenas de emociòn y amor, se pueden ver estas emociones en los ojitos de todos y en cada foto. Hermosas, de verdad.
Te quiero mucho!

Colleen said...

Priscila,
I just checked your blog. Love the pics. MIss you. I thought of you on "Thanksgiving" when I was making pies. I missed your expert touch in making the crust look perfect.....Maybe next year. I really missed your family on Thanksgiving. I am "thankful" for you and love you so much. Give those munchkins a big love, Colleen

Nikki said...

This post is pretty old, but I've never seen it before. I almost cried seeing the pictures and reading your post. So many times I forget all that you've sacrificed to come here. I am so happy that you got to spend so much time with your family. Love you.