Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yummy Treats / Masitas Dulces

Sorry if after seeing this post it makes you want to eat chocolate. I don't know why but lately I've been making treats, not because I want to eat them but just for the fun of it. I've been having so much fun making them and inventing new things. Don't be surprised if you see another post involving some sort of treats invention.

Perdon si estas fotos les da ganas de comer chocolate. No se porque pero ultimamente he estado haciendo cosas dulces, no porque las quiero comer pero si no porque me gusta hacerlo. Me he estado divirtiendo mucho y disfrutadolo mientras las hago e invento nuevas cosas. No se sorprendan si ven mas fotos con otras cosas dulces.

2 comments:

Robin said...

If you make them, I will eat them. Keep up the good work. They look so yummy.

Anonymous said...

Priscila,
Can you say "diet" urgh!!!
colleen