Sunday, March 2, 2008

Movie Night / Noche de Pelicula

Lorena called me last night and told me that they were having a free family movie night at the Wilkison Center at BYU. They were showing Over the Hedge. John was already in bed and I was really tired. She was going with Melanie and Axel and she wanted to know if I wanted to go. I told her I'll call her in a minute. I told Mac about it and he said.. Why don't you go with Lili? The first thing I thought was no way. I could picture Lili jumping up and down the chair at the movie and running around and making noises. Then Mac said come on it will be fun you can call it a momy-daughter date. Then I thought.... well at least is for free and if she starts going crazy then I can just come home. So we went and I'm really glad I did. Lili did SO GOOD. She didn't even get up once from her chair. They gave us free popcorn and she watch the whole movie while she eat her popcorn. She LOVED IT! After the movie was over we decided to go to McDonals and eat some hamburgers. The kids ate and play at the McDonals playground and they had a really good time. After that we went home and went to bed. What a great date I had with Lili.


Lorena me llamo ayer a la noche y me dijo que estaban pasando una pelicula gratis para las familias en un teatro de BYU. Estaban mostrando Over the Hedge (No se el nombre en espaƱol). John ya estaba durmiendo y yo estaba re cansada. Lorena estaba llendo con Melanie y Axel y queria saber si yo queria ir. Le dije que la llamaba en un minuto. Le dije a Mac y el me dijo..Porque no vas con Lili? La primera cosa que pense fue ni a palo. Me podia imaginar a Lili saltando en la silla del cine y corriendo por todos lados y haciendo ruido. Despues Mac me dijo dale va a ser lindo y podes hacer como que fue una sita de madre e hija. Despues pense...bueno por lo menos es gratis y si Lili se empieza a volver loca me vuelvo a casa y ya esta. Asi que fuimos y estoy re contenta de que fui. Lili se porto RE BIEN. Ni siquiera se levanto una sola vez de su silla. Nos dieron pochoclo gratis y ella miro toda la pelicula mientras comia su pochoclo. Le ENCANTO!. Despues de que termino la pelicula decidimos ir al McDonals y comer algo. Los chicos comieron y jugaron en los juegos y se divirtieron un monton. Despues de ahi nos fuimos a casa a la cama. Que hermosa sita que tuve con Lili.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lili sitting still! I would have to see that one. What a fun night with Lili. One on one is a good thing to do. It makes them feel special. Love that Lili.
Love, Grandma Colleen