Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It Is Over / Se Acabo

I am so happy to say that today, May 21st, 2008, my battle with immigration ended. Today thanks to help from senator Hatch's office I was able to attend an Oath Ceremony were they gave me my American Citizenship. I'm really happy about it and thankful for my family who was there today to support me. After the ceremony we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory to eat lunch and then we went home. I also want to take this time to say happy birthday to Robin because today is her birthday and she still got up really early to come support me at the ceremony. I love you Robin.

Estoy re feliz de decir que hoy, el 21 de Mayo, 2008, se termino mi batalla con inmigraciones. Hoy gracias a la ayuda de las oficinas del senador Hatch pude tener mi ceremonia donde me dieron mi ciudadania estadounidense. Estoy re feliz y agradecida a mi familia que estuvo ahi hoy para apoyarme. Despues de la ceremonia fuimos a comer a un restaurante de pastas y despues nos fuimos a casa. Tambien queria tomar este tiempo para decirle a Robin 'Feliz CumpleaƱos' porque hoy es su cumple y ella se levanto re temprano para venir a la ceremonia. Te amo Robin.

1 comment:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congratulations! And I LOVE your haircut!