Saturday, May 31, 2008

My mom is here / Llego mi mama

Today my mom got here. I'm so excited she is here. I love my mom and she is always so helpful. They are inducing me tomorrow so she will be taking care of the kids. I don't know what I would do if she weren't here. Thank you Mami! I love you so much. I have a cute video of Lili running to her abuela to give her a hug at the airport but I'm having problems uploading it. I will post it as soon as I can figure out what is wrong with it.

Hoy llego mi mama. Estoy re contenta de que ella esta aca. Amo a mi mama. Ella siempre me da tanta ayuda. MaƱana me van a inducir y ella va a estar cuidando a los chicos. No se que haria si ella no estuviera aca. Gracias Mami y te amo mucho. Tengo un video de cuando llego mi mama y como Lili corrio hacia ella para abrazarla en el aeropuerto pero estoy teniendo problemas para ponerlo aqui. Lo pondre mas tarde cuando pueda ver que es lo que esta mal con el video.

No comments: