Sunday, June 8, 2008

1 Week Old / 1 Semana


Samuel is a week old today. He looks different to me already. He is so cute and I'm so grateful to our Heavenly Father for sending Samuel to our family. I have to say that it has been a tough week for me because I haven't had much sleep at all. I don't know what I would have done if my mom wasn't here. She pretty much takes care of Lili and John and does everything else while Mac is at school. The day after I got home from the hospital it really hit me that now I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I don't know how I'm going to do it once my mom is gone. Lili has been really good with Samuel. I feel bad for John because he is still a baby and needs a lot of my attention. Anyway I'm excited for Samuel's 2 week appointment next week to see how much he weighs. I think the nursing is going really well. I hope I don't get disappointed after the appointment.

Samuel tiene 1 semana. Para mí ya se ve distinto. Es tan lindo y estoy super agradecida a Nuestro Padre Celestial por mandarlo a Samuel a nuestra familia. Tengo que decirles que ha sido una semana bastante dura para mí ya que no he dormido casi nada. No sé que hubiera hecho si mi mamá no estaría aca. Ella ha estado cuidando a Lili y a John y haciendo todo en la casa cuando Mac está en la escuela. El día después que llegué del hospital recién caí que ahora tengo 3 chicos bajo la edad de 3 y no sé cómo voy a hacer una vez que mi mamá se vaya. Lili se ha estado portando muy bien con Samuel. Me siento mal por John porque el todavía es un bebe y necesita mucha atención. Bueno estoy re ansiosa por ir al turno de Samuel de las 2 semanas para ver cuanto pesa. Me parece que todo el tema de amamantar está llendo muy bien. Espero no desilucionarme cuando tenga el turno y vea cuanto pesa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priscila,
This is such a wonderful picture of Samuel. He does look different already. Can't wait to see him this weekend.
Love you guys, mom

Nikki said...

He is so cute!!!

shaunie said...

They change so fast at this age. You'll be able to make it work with three kids, it'll just take some time.

Chris and Linda said...

He is Beautiful! Congratulations again! It's so great your mom can be there to help you! What a great mom! You'll get it all figured out though.

Victoria Blanchard said...

He is such a beautiful baby! He looks like a mix of Lily and John to me! I wish I was in Provo and could help babysit for you! I miss hanging out with you and your kids! I hope you get more sleep this week!